Saturday, May 8, 2010

WALKATHON

Fuuucccckk. Didn't know 10kms of walking would make my feet so damn sore. But at least I looked good in all my blueness! The ENTIRE way I was just pigging out on junk food with CLAYRAY! Salt and vinegar chips, starburst fruits, the natural confectionery co. dinosaurs, mini mars bars, cheese rings, playful penguins, blue icypoles and solo. When we got to the Yarralumla woolsheds, I stayed inside and watched some randoms shuffling. It was... painful. But the limbo was just hilarious! Aparently i 'face-planted' on the floor. Gee boi you're wrong. My hands protected my face from being mangled by the floor.

SLEEPOVER

Just to torture me, my friend also decided that she would take me to the mall afterwards to walk around some more T_T' . But afterwards i had a good sleepover with two of my besties (: We saw the FUNNIEST movie everr! And what makes it even more funnier is that it's not even s'posed to be a comedy. It's horror. The Final Destination.. the new one. definition of HILARITY. in the gorey killing scenes we laughed our asses off at them. I have no idea how it was funny.. it just was.

So thats the latest huppa. PEACE.x Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment