Saturday, April 17, 2010

HOLIDAYS
I hate the holidays. It sucks cow nipples. I never do ANYTHING. I have to hear about other people going to the coast or going overseas or at least getting out of their own suburb! Whilst hearing about these fun-filled holidays from other people, I'm stuck at home doing shit all. Occasionally I get to hang out with my friends at the mall or something simple like that, but that's the best it gets. Honestly, the majority of my holidays has been spent webbing with LEEBOI. I've also spent it dealing with fake bitches that have no lives. Seriously, they act like I've done something wrong and because of that 'something' it gives them the right to call me names and make stupid accusations about me. Just coz they don't have lives, they have to come along and make mine so much more crappier. So yeah, that pretty much sums up my holidays. I hope yours is a lot better than mine. Actually, that's a lie. I hope your holidays is even more miserable than mine is, so I have something to feel better about. Ninaa.x

No comments:

Post a Comment