Monday, April 19, 2010

You Know What?.. FUCK IT.

I was your friend. But you took me for granted. You were never there when i was going through one of the most painful experiences of my life so far. You just sat back and enjoyed your perfect boyfriend. And then you blame ME for the way we drifted apart. I lost all respect for you wayyy before we started fighting. Because you're just a horrible person. You tried to become a better person when you realised how awful you were being. But you just became worse. You accuse me of changing. Well DUHH! of course I'm going to change! i'm in a different environment now, with different people and different problems. But still, I think not. I havent changed. Your opinion of me changed. Theres a difference. And now that we hate each other, I just dont seem to care. I thought that i would care at least a little bit considering you were one of my closest friends.. but i dont. I just honestly couldn't give a shit about you. And people expected me to be quiet and not say a thing when i faced you for the first time since the fight. But I'm just not like that. I got through the first day of being around you and being calm about it. But now, I'm already sick of it. I cant stand it. I dont want to have to be around you and act like I'm okay with it. Because I'm not. And I wont pretend that i am just because you're friends with my friends. And... I HATE YOU. So NO. I wont do what everyone else does and just put on an act everytime you're around. I'm done doing it, after one day. Thats how impatient i am.

Oh and, a quote from a friend.. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have five fingers, And the middle one's for you.

So theres your answer. A big, fat, FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment