Monday, July 5, 2010

Every now and again.. I like to cry.

I was once called "invincible" because I never cried. Well that was just the physical shit. I tripped on a skipping rope, face-planted then cut my knee and hands open.. and I didnt say a word. I sat on the ground for a bit.. then after a few seconds i burst out into laughter. There a few more stories similar to this where i wouldnt cry. It somehow gave people the image that i dont cry often. and that was actually right. i didnt cry much. (well, aside from pretending to cry to get my sister in trouble). But now... now things are different. Im still known as the girl who hardly ever cries. To most people. Because i dont make it public. But I cry all the time when im alone. And i suppose thats good thing. ya know, cry some tears, let out the pain. It really isnt bad, its just.. different. I just dont know what happened to make me change like this. Maybe its high school, maybe its the new people in my life. Maybe its just a part of growing up. Oh well. I'll live. Im a survivor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment