Sunday, July 11, 2010

OMFG. My memory likes to shit me off and remember the most fucked up things everrrr OR the things that are reeallyy painful and i dont want to remember them. But some memories I just LOOOOVVE!

1. Spelling... Not too bad of a thing. But it makes people think im a braniac coz i can remember how to spell anything i've misspelled in the past or words that i read in books. (but it sure pays off in English)

2. Horrible childhood memories of minor car crashes. FUUCCCK. Pretty scary nights. Traumatising shit right there.

3. My ENTIRE history with certain people. How we met, First words ever said to each other, Fun times, Bad times, HORRIBLE times, conversations, etc.
It sucks. Because although with some people i never want to forget these things.. for others i just want to erase them from my mind. But I cant. Coz at one stage, they were super important to me. and I find it really hard to forget ANYTHING about them. Please just get the fuck outt my head. I'd rather not repeat our history every night, over and over, til i fall asleep.


Ninaaa x

No comments:

Post a Comment